Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess you could say that this is my home course, I ussually play it once a week. Its not the best course but it is good enough for practice. Has anyone else played the course ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in England and we got a course called "Broome Manor", its got an 18 hole and a 9 hole, 9 hole has too much par 3's though and the 18 is not exactly mind blowing but its ok, irl take a look at it on google and see how it looks :p :) :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sound decent, I live right beside a driving range and It has a 9 hole and they are all par 3's I play it all the time, its pretty fun.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah because where they are all par 3's you can go around in a short time and get good or better with you short game

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah and you can get through a game in around 2 hours, instead of 5. Saves my entire day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah thats what i sometimes do then you can do whatever you want after, maybe another round or two and also, because you live close, its not exactly like it takes you ages to get there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have actully played this one. I went down to visit my cousin and we went and played this course. It was decent, its not in the best condition but good enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts