Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....came in today. Bolted to the course and well... Shaved a few strokes today... a lot of bogey's and made par on most par 3's (inconsistent putting did me in).

I wont be able to get under par at all unless I improve my Driver (staying on the fairway at a respectable distance) and chipping better but these irons helped me recover nicely on bad shanks off the driver. Putting is pretty hit and miss as of now. Any bad shots today I had with the irons today was from not keeping my head down. I even tested out hitting the 5 and 6 irons which I would hit nicely 25% of the time with my old set now I hit pretty nicely the two times I hit them.

It will take some time to learn to the the hybrid because I never hit those before but it was awesome.

I am super satisfied with these clubs they are awesome these clubs are forgiving. I do not know how to angle my shots yet so I can speak to that ability yet. I think these clubs helped improve my game tremendously after only one round of golf. Makes me want to play more!

To sum this up... AWESOME:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Congrats on the new clubs. One of my playing partners has a new set of Armours and just loves them.

·
Registered
800 Posts
How are you liking the golf in Japan?

Must be pretty pricey out there :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fitz-uk said:
How are you liking the golf in Japan?

Must be pretty pricey out there :)
They are pricey but I have not played yet. I recently just started working and I do not have a car so to find a reasonable priced place I would have to travel at least 2 hours.... most places are 17,500 yen or roughly 175.00...:( :( :dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts