Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread, all you do is show everyone (if you want to :)) what score you got after playing.

Today, my friend got a 70, which he thinks isn't that bad for him. He said that he should have gotten a 66 but he messed up a shot here and there which brought him to his final score.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
I'm thinking that you're talking... 18 holes.. correct? I just got back from golfing 9. I shot 48. Bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
geline said:
In this thread, all you do is show everyone (if you want to :)) what score you got after playing.

Today, my friend got a 70, which he thinks isn't that bad for him. He said that he should have gotten a 66 but he messed up a shot here and there which brought him to his final score.

i thought this was to show everyone what the poster shot? not what their buddy shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
Not too good today, but it was matchplay so I didnt score every hole - would have ended up 85ish had too many missed putts and wasted shots. But then again doubles match play has a tendency to make you hit shots that you wouldnt normally have chosen to play.

Was nice to sink a 12ft putt on the last for a par and the win though - i was starting to believe that someone had put clingfilm over the holes when i putt!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Hi, I will tell you next week! Our team from Munich plays some guys from Hayling Island in Ryder Cup style. Last October we haven´t done very well in Hayling. But lets see how we do on our home course...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Played 36 this afternoon. One full and 2 front 9's. 101 (50,51) 44, and 43
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
I didnt play today but yesterday I shot a 43 and the two days before that i had a 42.....it was ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
9 Holes, Blue Tees,
39.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
i didn't get to play today either. windy and downpours here (central PA) so i decided not to play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
40
Stupid bogey on 9!! ARGGGG!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
look at it this way, at least you managed to get out today, i wont be near a golf course until the weekend at best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Yeah could be worse. I actually played last night....but the good news is i am going today for work. Love it when a client takes the office out for a round!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
fitz-uk said:
look at it this way, at least you managed to get out today, i wont be near a golf course until the weekend at best.
Poo, at least you get to play. But then again, i put baseball over golf though. and i usually play it more on weekends AND weekdays.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
46 i think i 3 putted 7 times ouch!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I'm still starting out but today, I hit a +8. I actually consider this pretty good since I've only been playing golf for around 2 weeks now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Hello everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend. Got to get out saturday and Sunday! Had a -2 round going with 5 holes to play on saturday and ended up shooting +1 :thumbsdown: . On Sunday I didnt do nearly as well, shot a very slow +8. Just was not a good day. The good news...I got out 5 times last [email protected]!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
had torrential rain and wind this weekend, I just about managed to keep my swing going this weekend.

I have a doubles match away on Saturday coming and I need to fit in my singles knock out before the end of the week as well.

practise practise practise :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
fitz-uk said:
had torrential rain and wind this weekend, I just about managed to keep my swing going this weekend.

I have a doubles match away on Saturday coming and I need to fit in my singles knock out before the end of the week as well.

practise practise practise :)
Same here, had to play in the rain. I get rusty if I don't play it at least every 2 days :p. I'm getting better but I have only played in the rain once or twice so I got +9
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top