Golf Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Is that keep near the can of checked paint and the left handed screw driver? Or do you keep it next to your ladies golf balls?
I sent a kid to the wood shop class for a board stretcher and 10 meters of waterline at the school's pool. Ya know he never ask me again why school was important. have you been playing?:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I didn't get out on the weekend I was at a surprise weddingfor one of our best friends We knew about it my wife was the maid of honour. how about you?

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I didn't get out on the weekend I was at a surprise weddingfor one of our best friends We knew about it my wife was the maid of honour. how about you?
Its so cold here Polar bears are vacationing here:laugh:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I have an 8:30 tee time tomorrow morning. And again at 9:45 Wednesday. I have to work in the starter booth on Tuesday. This has been the best golfing winter in 3 years. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
807 Posts
I wish it would snow down here... I think snow golf sounds like fun. I could be way off... I don't do well in cold, but still, I'd give it a shot! It would be challenging, no doubt.

·
Registered
502 Posts
we have well over a foot on the ground, it is 19F :(

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I wish it would snow down here... I think snow golf sounds like fun. I could be way off... I don't do well in cold, but still, I'd give it a shot! It would be challenging, no doubt.
weren't you the one that said you'd play naked, this cold air especially in Stevel's area affects the short iron:D

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I've still just got dying grass form all this heat
I can hear you laughing young man, its not nice to tic us yanks off:laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I can hear you laughing young man, its not nice to tic us yanks off:laugh:
I can hear the teaher coming out of you.

If i upset you yanks will you come and invade australia for having warmth of mass enjoyment:headbang:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
I can hear the teaher coming out of you.

If i upset you yanks will you come and invade australia for having warmth of mass enjoyment:headbang:
I'm stumped for words right now, but I shall avenge my unheard of reputation and smite thee with a warm glass of American Beer:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I'm stumped for words right now, but I shall avenge my unheard of reputation and smite thee with a warm glass of American Beer:
My work is done here then:D

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
My work is done here then:D
Not so fast Luke, that was yesterday... I have today:D

ooooh! oooh! I just thought of something...

Due to mature suject matter its rated Parental guidance 30
hummmm that would leave you out...I'll find away to tone it down. :D

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Not so fast Luke, that was yesterday... I have today:D

ooooh! oooh! I just thought of something...

Due to mature suject matter its rated Parental guidance 30
hummmm that would leave you out...I'll find away to tone it down. :D
maybe we should rate it oldies guidance under 55's only we wouldn't want to put to much strain on your aging heart of yours:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
maybe we should rate it oldies guidance under 55's only we wouldn't want to put to much strain on your aging heart of yours:eek:
It was shoveling snow that did it to me 4 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #78 (Edited)
you and that white stuff just have a love hate affair don't you?
Darn Right! The SOB is acting up on me again. Can't see the cardiologist until next thursday, so I'll play this weekend. I'm binging the Car battery and jumper cables.:headbang:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
you and that white stuff just have a love hate affair don't you?
Darn Right! The SOB is acting up on me again. Can't see the cardiologist until next thursday, so I'll play this weekend. I'm bringing the Car battery and jumper cables just in case.:headbang:

duplicate incase you mis-read the first one

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
you haven't got them jumper leads attach at the moment have you. Thats what could be making you hit the post button to many times

61 - 80 of 101 Posts