Golf Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
you haven't got them jumper leads attach at the moment have you. Thats what could be making you hit the post button to many times
No, just the wife telling me I have a tee time this weekend, iyt shocked the hell out of me.:)

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
snow broad golfing now that could be fun or is the ground clear enogh for real golf?
Oh! it was a sweet afternoon! The sun shining through the smog, a balmy 45f and swinging the club on the dimple of a little white orb. I had fun...so top that :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Great to hear from you bob I was being to think that you'd had a roof full of snow fall on your head and that you were trapped just like in the cartoons. Glad to hear you've had a good round!

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Great to hear from you bob I was being to think that you'd had a roof full of snow fall on your head and that you were trapped just like in the cartoons. Glad to hear you've had a good round!
Well, I'll tell you...spring isn't here yet. More Friggin snow here by Monday :(

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
i think I'd take the snow at the moment it's meant to be 44c here again today where meant to be in on our hottest waves ever it's even to hot to play golf:(

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
i think I'd take the snow at the moment it's meant to be 44c here again today where meant to be in on our hottest waves ever it's even to hot to play golf:(
Luke: That is hot for your area at least for the length of time in the 40s. what is sun rise and sun set?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well there is still some 3 to 4 feet of snow on the ground and months B4 we hit the courses. :(

On the other hand, I bottled and kegged some 24 gallons of beer this week and still have some wine that I made in 2008. I'm enjoying a brew as I'm typing this. Gotta keep busy somehow :D

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Well there is still some 3 to 4 feet of snow on the ground and months B4 we hit the courses. :(

On the other hand, I bottled and kegged some 24 gallons of beer this week and still have some wine that I made in 2008. I'm enjoying a brew as I'm typing this. Gotta keep busy somehow :D
Well,you can at least drink to those of us that are slightly loco cabasa. Found an executive course open for walking only. played in a nasty cold wind froze my anal orific off some snow and standing water but the worst was the poo from those illegal aliens from up north, the Canada Goose, there wasn't a square centimeter that didn't have poo in it. So Marco my friend hoist one for those of us on the forum. please drink responcibly:thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
The Canada Geese are a problem up here in the warm weather. It's all part of nature and I don't mind them as I also do quite a lot of bird photography.
My brewing is done at this time of year and for good reason. The rest of the year is for golf, photography, fishing and other hobby/sports.

You have to take the poop in stride.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
The Canada Geese are a problem up here in the warm weather. It's all part of nature and I don't mind them as I also do quite a lot of bird photography.
My brewing is done at this time of year and for good reason. The rest of the year is for golf, photography, fishing and other hobby/sports.

You have to take the poop in stride.
I like those birds if it wasn't for poop I'd have no excitement:D

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Luke: That is hot for your area at least for the length of time in the 40s. what is sun rise and sun set?
The sun rises in the east and sets in in the west:D. it rises about 6:00-6:30am and sets 8:30-9:00pm. WE finely got a 25 degree day yesterday and today but the problem is all the bush fires that are going now it the worst in our states history for deaths and land burnt.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The sun rises in the east and sets in in the west:D. it rises about 6:00-6:30am and sets 8:30-9:00pm. WE finely got a 25 degree day yesterday and today but the problem is all the bush fires that are going now it the worst in our states history for deaths and land burnt.
Been seeing about that in the news here.... bad situation. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
NO! the earth rotates in that direction:cool: 6:30 is a nice time to shoot a round. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I was just watching a news update and they told a story of a school in the fire zone where they were doing roll call this morning and they'd get to names where the student wasn't there, then there would be a few moments silences and after that the students would cry. Not all of them are confirmed dead some have but a lot are still missing. words can not describe what these people must be going through

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
NO! the earth rotates in that direction:cool: 6:30 is a nice time to shoot a round. :thumbsup:
Yeah we've done that before but lately by 7 it's already been 30-32 and rising.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts