Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION GOLFERS,KIND HEART SOULS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC....I know this is highly unusual but I am desperate for my 12 year old son. I lost my job @ Christmas time ...due to the fact that it moved to MEXICO :mad: and now I can't afford to pay for Conor's (son) golf this year:( ..and he is a tournament player...been on the Meijer's Junior Tour for the last four years and he's been competeting on the Golf Channel's Drive,Chip and Putt competitions-where he qualified for the state Championship the last 5 years...ANYWAYS..in order to try to raise the funds needed so that he can get the practice he needs..I put up this site for him and am selling webspace. I ask EVERYBODY to visit that site and help if you can. THIS IS NO JOKE OR SCAN. It's causing me alot of stress. Thank you for looking.
http://www.SponsorConor.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
OK lets give Conor a hand

:) OK golfers, I am donating ¢25 of each package of Flexie-T tees that is sold to Conor's cause, this will help him continue playing golf and follow his dream.
I will keep up this offer for the next 60 days. So go to www.flexie-t.com and purchase some. Step up and help Conor, you never know someday you might need us to. Sincerely Tony C - (Owner - Flexie-T)
My web site operates payment through PayPal so when checking out make sure to put in the "Add Instructions to Seller" field the word "Conor" this will assit me in tracking the donation.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I strongly encourage everybody to support our team member here, we are a family here so please be concerned and thanks to those who are helping out and reaching out :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts